Who We Are
The icube events website (https://www.icube-events.com) is owned and operated by icube events pte ltd.
At icube events, we are committed to safeguarding the personal information you provide to us. Please read this Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) to learn about how we use and protect your personal information.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
“Personal Data” refers to any data of an individual who can be identified from that data, or in combination with any other information.
We only collect Personal Data if information was provided to us voluntarily (e.g. through the website’s contact form) either directly or indirectly through a third-party authorised by you. All requested Personal Data are mandatory, and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for us to provide or follow up with our services.
You may be requested to provide your Personal Data depending on the nature of your interaction with us, this may include the following, but not limited to:
- Contact information
- Email address
Where any Personal Data of a third party (e.g. information of your family members, employees, etc.) is provided by you for any purpose, you warrant and represent that the appropriate consent(s) have been obtained to provide us with such Personal Data.
We may collect and use your Personal Data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us; and
- processing payment or credit transactions.
We shall seek your consent should we require more Personal Data, and before using it for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
*By providing us with your personal information through any form of interaction with our website, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms of this Policy.
Our website do not allow comments from any of it users, hence we will not collect any Personal Data, other than the data which WordPress collects by default (see following):
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you do upload images to the website through our contact form, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included as location data can be extracted from these images.
(C) Contact forms
Our website does not allow users to comment, login or edit any of our content. However, WordPress installs the following cookies by default:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
ii. Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
iii. Gravity Forms
(E) Embedded content from other websites
i. Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses Google Web Fonts. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
Our website does not use any analytics package to collect any Data, nor does WordPress.
Who We Share Your Data With
All Personal Data held by us will be kept confidential, but we may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly-related purpose for which the Personal Data was collected, provide such information to the following parties:
- Any person or company that is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you;
- Any person or company who is acting for, jointly or on our behalf, in respect of the purpose or a directly-related purpose for which the Personal Data was provided; and
- Any government authority in compliance with any applicable laws, rules, and regulations, codes of practices, guidelines, court order, other legal processes or requirements.
How Long We Retain Your Data For
We will retain your Personal Data only for as long as the purposes for which such data is collected or used (as notified to you) continues, or where necessary, for our legal or business purposes.
We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.